Saturday, September 15, 2012

With friends like you, who needs enemies??

#6 Fair Weather Friends
Depending on how you look at it, I have been fortunate and unfortunate in my "friend" history.  All of my friends have taught me something important, some vital life lesson.  Who to trust, who not to...who I can rely on no matter what and who I should never expect to be there for me when I need them.  As I reflect back and think about all the people, I have at one point or another, referred to as a friend, I am ashamed.  Disappointed in myself that I let jackasses like that into my life.  Two faced bitches that don't know the meaning of loyalty or support.  I can't even count the secrets I have shared with these people, and have turned around and blabbed to the first person that would listen.  This is the exact reason I have always chose to be friends with males instead of females...girls have big fat mouths.  You can't trust them with anything, especially with secrets.  However, I have found that guys are no better.  They might be able to keep secrets better than girls, but they are master players.  Tricksters.  Manipulative bastards.  They will do and say just about anything to get into your panties.  Tell you you are pretty just so they can have a shag.  When I think about all the drama they cause, I remember and understand why i was a serial dater for such a long time.  I had/have such serious trust issues with men, and my current situation with my "best friend" just validates my beliefs.  I would LOVE to be the bigger person and say "I hope he finds what he's looking for, I hope he's happy".  But today, I just hope that he is miserable.  I hope his boots find that one uneven crack in the sidewalk and he falls to his ass, bruising his gigantic ego! ASS-HAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment