Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bad Boys, Bad Boys...

As I was driving to work today I realized that maybe, JUST MAYBE, I have a road rage problem. I think everybody has it from time to time, sometimes its a little problem and sometimes its enough to make you want to pull out a gun and chase them down.  Today, I dealt with the latter...and I don't even have a gun.

#5
Pedal Pushing Peckerheads
I will be the first to admit that I have broken the law and sped more than a few times. HOWEVER, I don't think I have ever been going the speed limit, gotten behind another car and floored it.  I was going somewhere between 75 and 80 and this ding dong behind me, and quite a ways back I might add, comes flying up my a$$!  He had to have been going over 90.  Old dude in a rather delicious looking orange 2011 Camaro, (lucky bastard)...need I say more?!  What is it with men? Do they have female driver radar? Do they know that I'm already having a crappy day and the last thing I need is some tool thinking he owns the road?! *shakes my head*
Where's a cop when you need em?!


No comments:

Post a Comment