Saturday, June 16, 2012

*BLECH*

Okay, so this next thing that "gets my goat" is not really a big deal to most people. HOWEVER, this blog is all about the things that bug the you know what out of me, more than the regular person.



#2
Peanut Butter Spoons
If you have never encountered such a thing, you are lucky! I HATE it when I am doing dishes and someone (I won't name names) has put a spoon or knife in the sink with peanut butter still on it! It disgusts me to no end. It smells HORRIBLE and it sucks trying to get it off without really rubbing it....then my hands smell like peanut butter for the next few hours. I have tried to get my family to rinse them off before putting them in the sink to fester for the next 3 days (yes, sometimes it takes me that long to do the dishes) but they refuse! Which only proves my point. They don't like doing it, why should I???

No comments:

Post a Comment