Wednesday, June 20, 2012

B-B-B-Benny and the Jets...

Well, here it is Mom. I told you I'd do it, and I finally am. This next infuriating act is one that has bothered me since I was very young.  Not only does it bother me, it makes me want to get violent.

#3
Singing the wrong words!!!

I know, I know, not everyone has a perfect memory like myself (haspaceha) and simply cannot remember every word to every song.  Yet for some reason you still choose to sing the song, WITH the wrong words.  Its kinda like that saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".  IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DANG WORDS, DON'T SING THE DANG SONG!!  Lyrics were written the way they were, for a reason.  "Paint It Blue" and "Welcome to My Jungle" just don't mean as much. Which is why I and others (only the ones with a good memory) sing the lyrics they do today.  Songs were meant to mean something and only do if we sing the RIGHT words! So please people, listen to the words, and if you can't understand what the artist is saying, GOOGLE THAT $***!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment